Sunday 14 September 2014

Looking for a good book?

I know it's a long ways off, but I'm thinking of putting together a book recommendation list for the holidays. I'd like to give some suggestions based on genre and similarity to more popular (which generally means Hollywood-adapted) novels. I've already got some in mind, suggestions for those who loved The Fault in Our Stars, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Twilight and some others. Now, I'd like to know what you think. 

I'd love to know what kinds of books people would like to see on this list. If you're looking for something in a specific genre/sub-genre (high fantasy, tear-jerker, dystopian teen fic) or you really want a book in the vein of something else you've read (or watched) recently, let me know in the comments. Or send me a message if it's for someone else and you don't want them to know. This will give me time to do some reading and re-reading before posting a finalized Holiday Book Recommendation List (or something catchier) come December. 

Sorry for the short post today, it's been a very long week. I'm sure I'll have something to rant about by next week... 


No comments:

Post a Comment